Residential drug rehab offers a path to real, lasting recovery. These rehab programs are often the most comprehensive. They provide physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual help. When you choose residential drug rehab, you can find healing no matter your addiction recovery concerns.
What Does Residential Drug Rehab Involve?
Residential treatment lets patients dedicate all their time to healing and growth. Everyday distractions and temptations simply aren’t available. Individuals can take the days, weeks, or months they need to begin the recovery process. Give yourself the gift of time and space. By focusing on yourself, you improve your own life while preparing to return to everyday life as a better parent, child, partner, or friend.
Residential drug rehab also provides around-the-clock support and supervision. You can access medical and mental health professionals at any time. This is particularly important during early recovery. Medical professionals will help you manage detox and withdrawal symptoms. Therapists, counselors, and peers will help you remain motivated and confident in your ability to move through the first and most difficult part of recovery.
Other residential rehab services include in-depth, comprehensive assessments before treatment even begins. This pinpoints your individual recovery needs. It helps professionals work with you to create a customized treatment plan. Your plan may contain some or all of the following:
- Group therapy sessions focusing on specific underlying disorders, life issues, or addiction treatment topics in general
- Treatment for co-occurring addiction and mental health concerns
- Alternative therapeutic treatment options to increase overall health and decrease stress (e.g., yoga, meditation, and acupuncture)
- Life and work skills assistance as needed (e.g., job skills development, legal assistance, BS parenting classes)
- Assistance creating an aftercare plan for long-term wellness
Your treatment team will meet with you regularly to determine if the plan fits your current needs or if it needs to be adjusted as your recovery progresses.
Additional Benefits of Residential Drug Rehab
Depending on the treatment program you choose, you may enjoy a number of amenities in addition to therapeutic and medical treatment services. These amenities may include:
- Nutritious, chef-prepared meals designed to promote ongoing detox and wellness
- Access to a pool
- Alternative and holistic healing options
- Access to reading nooks and nature paths
- Personal time for meditation and reflection
Residential rehab offers comprehensive, in-depth care with extra support and benefits. Other treatment options may meet some individual’s needs. None will provide the same array of supportive services and benefits to long-term recovery. The following benefits are unique to residential care:
- Increased ability to manage responsibilities in recovery. At a residential program, patients don’t need to worry about forgetting an appointment, finding transportation, managing medications, or seeking out medical care. Everything is right there and available 24 hours a day.
- Increased ability to avoid relapse. Many patients in outpatient care find that easy access to substances or continued exposure to home or social stressors triggers relapse.
- Easier management of costs. When in outpatient treatment, many patients find that dealing with insurance coverage is an ongoing issue. For each newly proposed treatment or service, providers must get authorization in order to proceed. This can slow recovery at different stages of progress. Residential treatment involves one cost and one authorization. There are no delays or additional paperwork.
- Extensive aftercare and follow-up. Many residential treatment programs help patients create an aftercare plan. Patients can work with the residential program on an outpatient basis, connect with peers who also went through the program, and see familiar therapists while transitioning out of treatment.
Paying for Residential Drug Rehab
When you choose residential drug rehab, you have several options for managing costs. You can reach out to insurance, use personal funds, or choose a loan or financing option. Recovery is always cheaper than ongoing addiction. Rehab programs are more than willing to work with you and make treatment as affordable and accessible as possible.
Finding the Right Residential Drug Rehab Program in Georgia For You
No single style of treatment is right for everyone. Explore your options. Call Black Bear Lodge at 706-914-2327 and learn more about what we offer. We can provide initial assessment to help you determine where you will be healthiest and happiest. You have unique challenges and unique goals. We can help you develop skills and strengths. We can help you reach your recovery goals.