At Black Bear Lodge, we specialize in treating both addiction and mental health conditions in the same setting. Our residential treatment program is structured to address a person’s physical, spiritual, mental and emotional needs, creating the foundation for lifelong recovery.
Philosophy and Methodology
- We use Motivational Interviewing to engage the patient in the treatment process and to partner with them as they create and achieve personal goals. Our plans te customized to the individual because every person’s needs are different, and we monitor each patient’s progress with a level system that allows them to move through stages of change gradually at their own pace.
- We seek overall health and wellness for our patients, which means that we focus on nutrition, mindfulness, fitness, recreational and team-building activities, social skills and treatment education.
- We emphasize life skills development, trauma resolution, relapse prevention, communication skills, coping skills, family therapy and aftercare to help patients maintain recovery after leaving our program.
To find out more about our program values, click here to read about our mission and core beliefs.
Quick Guide to Our Program
Here is quick guide to some of the elements we offer in our program:
- Motivational Interviewing
- Comprehensive behavioral health evaluations
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy-informed skills
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Processing Therapy
- Family therapy
- Grief/loss therapy
- Nutrition and wellness groups
- Adventure therapy, art therapy, yoga, equine therapy, horseback riding and other holistic options
- Gender-separate sub-acute detox services
- Physician-directed medication management
- Individual and group therapy
- Psychoeducational and process groups
- Relapse prevention planning and aftercare
- Family weekend every month
- LGBT diversity group
- Gender-separate process groups; co-ed lecture groups
- Professionals’ group
Do you want to help a loved one get into treatment but you aren’t sure how to approach the subject?
Allowing a person to remain captive to addiction and untreated mental health issues can devastate that individual’s life and yours as well. We can give you a confidential assessment of your situation and connect you to an experienced interventionist whose expertise matches your particular situation. An interventionist is simply a family mediator a who can guide you and your loved ones through this challenging process. If you would like to find out more about connecting with an interventionist, call us today.
To learn more about the admissions process for Black Bear Lodge, contact us today.