Our mission at Black Bear Lodge is to equip individuals with the tools they need to build their own lives in recovery.
We specialize in treating addiction and mental health issues in the same setting, and our fully integrated services are designed to meet the specific needs of each individual. We believe that every person has the ability to change and heal, and we meet patients where they are with an attitude of acceptance and nonjudgment.
Our Core Beliefs
Because Black Bear Lodge is part of the Foundations Recovery Network (FRN) family of treatment centers, we practice the award-winning FRN system of care. Here are some of our core beliefs based on that system:
- Treatment plans are customized to the individual because every person is different and has different needs.
- Recovery is a long-term process of internal change. We walk patients through gradual stages of treatment to reflect their level of change and progress.
- We partner with patients in the recovery process so that they can achieve their own personal goals.
- We believe in holistic therapy options and a comprehensive approach to treatment, meaning that we seek to address patients’ physical, emotional, mental and spiritual needs.
- We utilize the most effective therapy methods available, such as Dialectical Behavior Therapy and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and continue to stay up-to-date on the current research in the treatment industry in order to ensure the quality of our program.
- We implement a 12-Step philosophy but do not coerce patients into any method or philosophy that they would not like to adhere to.
- Our alumni program aims to establish continuity and support for patients after they leave treatment, and we partner with the Heroes in Recovery movement as a way to encourage patients to stay engaged in their recovery.
- We know that addiction and mental health issues are often interrelated, which is why we focus on trauma resolution, medication management, individual and group therapy, and specialty and process groups. Treating the root causes of a substance abuse condition or a mental health issue can significantly increase an individual’s chances for a full, lifelong recovery.
At Black Bear Lodge, patients are encouraged to rediscover themselves and find new motivation to live a healthy, full life. They are empowered to live bigger than their diagnoses, to find satisfaction and fulfillment outside of self-medicating with drugs, alcohol or compulsive behaviors. We help patients learn new coping skills and find the confidence to overcome life’s challenges.
For more information about our treatment program or the admissions process, please call us today. Our admissions coordinators can discuss treatment options with you and determine your insurance coverage for treatment at no cost to you.